• In need of a listening ear or a supportive shoulder?
• Seeking some current information about LGBTQ+ concerns?
• Looking for a place to hold a meeting or group event?
• Interested in being an advocate for the queer community?
• Searching for a place to study or relax between classes?
Whether you are a potential or current student, a curious friend or concerned parent, or just someone who is interested in LGBTQ+ issues, you are welcome here! Stop in, call us, e-mail us, or continue to explore this website to see how we celebrate sexual and gender diversity on a campus rated one of the friendliest in the United States for queer students and their friends and supporters.
Phone: (812) 855-4252
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services Office
705 East Seventh Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47408